05 September 2006

Babbleonia

When I started this blog I had so much to say, but 22 posts later I’ve realized that I really don’t have much to say at all. But, nevertheless I promised my readers a post a day and that’s a promise I intend to keep. I’ve received lots of emails praising my posts and keep them coming! Haha. I’m glad someone besides me likes this site. Since I have a bunch of random thoughts today I figured I’d include them all in one post entitled “Babbleonia.”

Steve Irwin – The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin died this past weekend after he was attacked by a stingray, an animal, experts say, that is not aggressive. Who knows what really happened and I don’t think it matters much (unless you’re an animalogist, I made that word up, haha). I say that because he died doing what he loved and Steve Irwin knew he was taking risks every time. He will be missed, especially his vocabulary: Oh Crikey!

Al Pacino – I just finished reading “Al Pacino” a new book on, well, Al Pacino. The book is a transcript of interviews between Lawrence Grobel and Al Pacino spanning over 30 years! It’s an excellent read that everyone should have in their personal library. Pacino is the greatest actor who ever lived in my book and his approach to acting is what makes him so great. It’s a quick and easy read that I’m sure you’ll love. If you don’t like it, well then too bad, you probably have something wrong with you and in that case should have yourself checked out.

Arnold – I saw Pumping Iron over the weekend. Great documentary about the world of bodybuilding. It’s THE movie that put Arnold Schwarzenegger on the map and if you get the 25th Anniversary Edition DVD you can see the Making Of section and a whole bunch of other Special Features. Good flick! Definitely a date movie! LOL.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments: