16 October 2006

Leaving Comments

Hey folks. If you could please leave your email and name when posting I would definitely appreciate it. You don't have to, it's just a request on my part. I know some readers expected a response from comments they have left me, but there is no way of contacting you without an email address. You do not need to be a member of Blogger to leave your name or email address, I know I've gotten that question a few times.

But I will answer one reader's question regarding my post "Passion or Career?" Reader asked had I been exposed to someone from Disney would my outcome have been different? I don't think so. The classes I took were pretty much how life at an animation studio would be. My Intro to Animation instructor was a cartoonist; he worked on Dharma, Beavis and Butthead, and Ren & Stimpy. Had I stuck with it my hobby of drawing would have turned into a routine, thus killing my liking for it.

Thanks for the comments folks and keep them coming! If you would like to email me: nellynandes@gmail.com
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering my question :) I guess drawing just wasnt for you. Good luck with everything and keep doing it!