09 August 2009

Onset Cape Verdean Festival


Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Here to Tag Facebook

Great turnout at this year's Cape Verdean Festival in Onset. Peter and I got there pretty late...lots of unexpected traffic. Well, it was expected, but we kinda sorta forgot about it. I haven't been to this festival in maybe 10 years and a lot has changed. First off there were a lot more people there than I remembered, and second, a lot more NON-Cape Verdeans there than any of the other three festivals. I think the community down there is really supportive.

I had my boy Cristiano pull some girls over for a "photo op" and passed out my business cards, lol. It was a real deal operation. Shout out to Studio 24 Graphix for designing and printing my business cards! All in all a good time down there and we got back to Brockton in like 20 minutes!

Don't forget to subscribe to NellyNandes.com :-)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments: