19 August 2009

Yet Another Cristiano Photoshoot


Click Photo to Enlarge

The other day my friend came over as I was editing Cristiano's photos and she said, "More pics of Cris? Is he like your only model?" as she giggled her cute little self. The answer? Yes. It seems like whenever Cris comes over I end up grabbing my camera and snapping some photos. But I seriously do need more people to photograph, not named Cristiano, haha.

We drove around town looking for this particular abandoned building I remember from high school, and it was perfect. It had a huge chimney and an old boiler inside this room like looked like a scene from Saw. We headed over there and alas, they tore the damn building down! I was heated! So then we headed down to the South side of Brockton and found this building in the cut, got out the car, and went to work. The doors were welded shut, which sucks, but hey I think the pics came out pretty good.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Adilson Lopes said...

I was serious on facebook when I said I would model for you...LOL, I'm your friend on facebook, Adilson Lopes