04 August 2009

Where's the Blue?

I noticed something the other day while I was stuffing my face with a greasy Philly cheesesteak. Why is there no blue food? You can never find food that's blue. I mean, you have green food: apples, limes. You have yellow food: bananas, squash. Red food: tomatoes and tamales. But no blue! What's blue? I know what you're thinking, "Hey what about blueberries?" Yes and no, they're blue on the vine...but on the plate, its friggin' purple! PURPLE! There's no goddamn blue food! Where is it? I want blue food and I want it now! Where are they hiding it? It probably gives you superpowers or something...and they are hiding it! Conspiracy!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments: