14 August 2009

Stix Lounge | July 25


Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Here to Tag Facebook

OK, this is officially the last old album I'm putting up...for the time being...leave me alone! So anyhoo, this was one of my one-off parties I did with the lovely Pam Leins, world renowned pimp with PALOnow, and Damien Patrick of Goodlife (he needs no introduction). It was definitely a hot night with some bad ass chicks we even had a group of tourists from Australia come through! We international baby!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up Nelly it's Joao. Thought I'd stop by and leave you a comment on your new site, and tell you that the sole picture you have of me on here is HORRRRRIBLE SON!