10 August 2009

Summer Movie Fun!

If you know me, and you probably do because I'm famous, then you know that I heart movies! If I could only do one thing for the rest of my life, watching movies would be it...and eating food, but that's another blog entry. If you haven't done so already go and pick up the latest issue of The Improper Bostonian. In it you'll read about all the new movies coming out. A few that I've noted...and put on my Must See Movie List (yes, I do have one):


Pee Wee's Big Adventure | Coolidge Corner Theatre | August 22, 12am
Who doesn't love this classic 80's movie! Pee Wee had the coolest bike with the craziest gadgets on it. Remember all the weird little toys he had?


The Princess Bride | Coolidge Corner Theatre | August 17, 7pm
I remember when I watched Saw the first time, I was like, hey...I know that dude from somewhere! Best line in the movie, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."


Tyson | Brattle Theatre | August 12, 5:30pm & 9:30pm
Arguably the greatest boxer of all-time, in my eyes at least. I saw this documentary already but not on the big screen. Definitely a very moving film that gives you a glimpse into the mad mad world of Mike Tyson.


Ghostbusters | Brattle Theatre | August 21, 22, 23, 24, 9:30pm
Who you gonna call? Well it depends what you need. So if you have a leaky faucet you might wanna call a plumber...but if your leaky faucet is due to an annoying little ghost, yeah, you might wanna give the Ghostbusters a ring.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments: