15 August 2006

Annoying Girls, Don't Like 'Em

Why is it that when girls talk to me they feel the need to impress me. I don't want it to sound like Nelly Nandes is such a wonderful guy...a guy you can take home to mommy and help her blow out her 3 birthday cakes, haha (inside joke). I just got off the phone with a girl I used to date like three years ago (yes, she still calls me, no idea why), and it's one of those conversations where everything has to revolve around her. She notices I'm not interested so she says something she thinks will impress me "I have to go get my body waxed this week." That's so random, you have to segue into a conversation about body waxing. You can't bring it up out of left field expecting me to react to it favorably. You can't go from talking about what color you want to paint your bathroom to waxing your pubic hairs...doesn't work that way. It's very annoying and it's a huge turn off for me.

I don't care how many stalkers you say you have, or how the you went to the mall and all the guys were trying to "holla" at you. That doesn't turn me on. You want to get me going, then let's have a nice intellectual, grown-up conversation...you know, something that two adults would do. Let's refrain from the child-like behaviors because it's not cute and add some content to the conversation. Thank you.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree. Why do women feel as if they have to reveal the numbers of guys who are trying to get into their pants. I mean, come on, obviously you are loving the attention or you wouldn't be talking about it. I know that all women with breasts get hit on, so its not a new thing. Stop stressing it!
Women need to be secure with themselves. "I know you look good, that is why I am with you." No need to impress the guy that you're with, he knows what he has or else he wouldn't be with you.