15 August 2006

MayDay! Skyboxx Down!

So Skyboxx (my computer) crashed the other day, stating some problem with my hard drive. This sucks big time! I can always get another hard drive, since they are getting cheaper by the day, but I haven't backed up my hard drive since last year! You know, a wise man (not sure who) once said the best way to learn is the hard way. That way you will never forget. Well Mr. Wise Man, I'm pretty sure I learned a valuable lesson: Don't buy Western Digital hard drives. No wait, that's not it. Always back up your hard drive! I haven't lost hope yet. I'm going to keep my hard drive and see if I can fix it later, but for now I'm going to go out and buy another one and start over because I can't stand not using my computer, which will be renamed Skyboxx 1.5.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments: